*Gas Water Heater – the most common type, usually cheaper but twice as fast as electric does at heating.
*Electric Water Heater – electric water heater is an upgraded version of a gas water heater. Small units of electric water heater can be easily installed under the sink or cabinet
*Tankless Water Heater – the most in-demand type of water heater in the new generation. It is more energy efficient because it doesnt store hot water. It only heats ups water when needed but it cost a lot more money to install & maintain a tankless water heater.
*Wall Heater Installation
* Drains & Sewer of All Sizes & Shapes Using Snakes & Cables
* Toilets, urinals, kitchen sinks & drains, shower drains, floor drains, dishwasher drains, lavatory sinks &
* Storm Drains, Clean Outs, Main Sewer & Branch Lines
* Hydro -jetting main line & branches to break-up roots, grease and mud deposits penetrating the sewer
* Color Video Camera Inspection to diagnose problems and causes of sewer stoppage.
* Installation of above and underground water lines
* Installation of copper lines from curb to building
* Location and re-routing of water lines
* Locating & Fixing a gas leak
* Installation : Stoves, BBQ Grills, Fireplace , Gas Furnace, Washer & Dryer, Swimming pool heaters
* Gas Meter
* Shut-off Gas Valves / Earthquake Valves
Pumps & Filters
* Sump pump
* Water pump
* Circulating pump
* Utility pump
* Pressure Regulator
* Water Filters
Sewer Lines Replacement
* Traditional Sewer Line Replacement – a method performed by means of opening, cutting and digging a trench to gain access to the damaged pipe. Plumbers could spend from a few days to a few weeks to finish the job. Digging the dirt to make a trench, Removing and Replacing the drainage pipe and backfilling the dirt back to its original place would require a lot of work and time.
*Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement – as opposed to the traditional Sewer Line Replacement, this method means less damage to the work area and less time to finish the job. It saves you time and money.
In Trenchless Replacement, the technicians don’t need to dig the dirt and make a trench to gain access to the pipe and create a mess in your driveway, in your front or backyard. Instead, they simply use a method where two holes are dug, one hole is from where the sewer exits the building and the other hole is dug the property line or in the street connecting to the main line.
There are certain options to choose from in performing the Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement. These are as follows :
* Pipe Lining Technology – is rehabilitating an old pipe into a stronger, leak and roots free sewer line pipe. This process is performed by applying layers of Epoxy Resin into the inner core of the old pipe which within a few hours will become a new layer of pipe inside an existing pipe. Take note that prior to the lining process, the old pipe should be hydro-jetted to clean its inner surface. This method cannot also be used when the pipe is collapsed or damaged.
* Pipe Bursting Technology – is replacing an old underground pipe without digging a trench. It can be one by feeding a steel cable with an over sized breaker head to the old pipe. This breaker head has a new pipe attached to it which will be used to replace the old pipe. It goes from one hole and ran through the other end of the hole while bursting the old pipe and simultaneously replacing the old pipe with the new one.